We Are Hiring!
DOFO is a worldwide leading domain data company. Here at DOFO, we create fresh solutions for both domain name and cybersecurity industries.
Come and join us to develop innovative products and also help us to make the existing ones better.
We are looking for a talented (Python) Software Engineer (1-3 years experience) for our development team in Istanbul Office. As a member of our team, you’ll get the opportunity to work with big data, cloud, and open source technologies. Also, you’ll have a chance to work with highly experienced software engineers.
As a software engineer, you will take a role in every aspect of software development:
• Building and maintaining applications and APIs primarily using Django and Flask frameworks.
• Intensively using Linux servers on cloud and dockerized deploys.
• Data-centric development; data modeling, analytics, and pipeline.
• Being part of the complete product lifecycle.
What we are looking for:
• At least 1+ years of proven experience with building python apps, preferably using Django.
• Experience with building Rest APIs, preferably using DRF or Flask.
• Unit test and debugging skills.
• Git (+best practices).
• Linux operating system experience.
• Any database system experience.
• Solid OOP and functional programming skills.
• Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures.
What we are looking for (non-technically):
• Relevant degree from a reputable university.
• Desire to work in a startup environment and chasing success with us.
• High energy and self-motivated.
• Strong follow-up skills, attention to detail.
• Good team player and also lone star if required.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Fluency in English.
What technologies you’ll experience at DOFO:
(familiarity with any of the followings is a plus)
• Python Multiprocessing and Multithreading.
• Popular Python Frameworks, Django, Flask, Django Rest Framework, Gevent, Pandas, etc.
• Distributed Task Queues, Celery.
• PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, NoSQL Systems.
• Message Queues, Kafka, RabbitMQ.
• Docker, Ansible.
• ETL Tools, Airflow, Spark.
Please add links of your software-related works; Github account, web blog, etc. and briefly describe your skills.
Insights you won’t delete.
Delivered to your inbox weekly.